‘Goon Squad’ burglarizes Hazleton area restaurant; PSP

PHOTO COURTESY / STATE POLICE
HAZLE TOWNSHIP – State troopers are trying to identify six people they say broke into the second floor of Antonio’s Breakfast World Restaurant just north of Hazleton last month.
The burglary happened Feb. 21 around 3:30pm at the restaurant on North Church Street, State Police at Hazleton said.
Six people broke into the second floor of the restaurant and were inside for an unknown amount of time, troopers said. They left a handwritten note claiming they were part of the “Goon Squad” and planned to return.
Anyone with information on the incident or those involved is asked to call PSP Hazleton at 570-459-3890.

